at Whaley Bridge Bowling Club (located to the rear of Whaley Bridge Primary School).
a. Short introduction
b. Working in small groups we will seek to identify the following:
- How can we identify when the risk is greatest?
- How can we get early warning of a Flash Flood?
- Where would we want to locate any river gauges?
- How can we seek to assist the vulnerable members of our communities?
- Where are safe places to evacuate to in the case of a Flash Flood risk (according to locality in which you live)?
- What can we do to protect our homes?
- What community resources would assist in our plan?
- Where would we store these?
c. Dates for follow-up meetings